66 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 17 delayed. That is 92% success, wow!
With just 2 weeks+ for releasing Moodle 2.5 (together with point stable releases), it's time to review all the documentation, release notes, all your issues containing the "dev_docs_required" label and ensure everything is ready for the masses.
Everybody is pushing hard, fixing issues, qa testing functionalities, reviewing code, adding automated tests, tidying themes... 24h/day! What an intense month!
Finally, you can take a look to the notes about yesterday's Developer meeting. Was interesting & fun.
- MDL-38898 - Bootstrap based themes now supporting D&D.
- MDL-38441 - Better handling of IE CSS limits.
- MDL-38565 - Important fixes to session-based caches.
- MDL-39164 - Import of essay questions from multiple formats fixed.
- And lots more in areas like themes, forms, usability, assignment, course, administration...
- To Bas Brands, David Scotson, Mary Evans and everybody else because of the hard work with the new "bootstrap" themes that will lead to new amazingly responsive designs in the future.
Ciao all, stronk7