Writing reports based on Quiz outputs - Anyone done this or willing to help develop?

Re: Writing reports based on Quiz outputs - Anyone done this or willing to help develop?

by Phil Dagap -
Number of replies: 2

Thanks for clarifying this Tim.

Yes and I also want quite a pretty, statistically based ( bar and pie charts etc) output report to engage students. So this will need writing.

Any idea how / who I can get to help me write this? Or should I simply be looking wider to any reports writer who works with mysql db's?

Much appreciated,

Phil

In reply to Phil Dagap

Re: Writing reports based on Quiz outputs - Anyone done this or willing to help develop?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You will almost certainly be better off with a developer who knows Moodle. Try a Moodle partner (Catalyst IT or Remote Learner both do development and have UK offices) or there are various freelancers. The obvious choice there would be Jamie Pratt, who has done a long of quiz-related development. However, at the moment he is busy with a couple of development projects for the OU.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Phil Dagap -

Thanks! Your time to read and reply helpfully is appreciated.