Error in Course completion status

Error in Course completion status

by John Montgomery -
Number of replies: 1

We are using Moodle 2.4.3.

I set the Mobile them to use MyMobile.  I also downloaded Moodle2Tablet (https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=theme_moodle2tablet) and set the Tablet them to use that.  It seemed to work when I tested on an iPAD.  Then on my computer, logged in as the admin, I went back to the home screen and got an error that Course completion status Plugin had an error.  It says it is using version 2012112901 and the new version is 2012112901.  In requires it says Moodle 2012112900 and report_completion (2012112900)

I was able to hit the browsers back button and get back to the theme page and unslect those themes for Mobile and Tablet, but when I click Home in Moodle I still get this error.  I logged of and back on with the Admin user and still see this.  How can I get back to where this works?

Thanks,

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Montgomery

Re: Error in Course completion status

by John Montgomery -

So I went to Moodle>report>completion and found that the version information in version.php was different.  I reuploaded the entire completion folder from the last update I did.  When I went back to the Moodle site it now says Higher version already installed for almost all the plug-ins and the new form ready to install.  Should I update the database?