65 issues have been successfully integrated with 11 rejected. That is 86% success.
With the start of QA testing this week, our focus continues to be fixing, polishing and ensuring Moodle 2.5 is the most stable Moodle release yet. Thanks to all our QA testers, we are already have 68% pass rate, with 306 completed QA tests! Great job everyone!
Today, Martin Dougiamas introduced a new process to try and prevent issues being stalled on policy decisisons. We hope that with this new process we should be able to make progresss on tough issues and prevent frustrations arising from this.
- MDL-39203 - Dropbox repository stopped working after API changes
- MDL-39021 - New theme, simple, based on the bootstrap base
- MDL-35434 - Themes can now use the filepicker in admin settings
- MDL-39063 - Improved interface for connecting to external openbadges backpacks
- MDL-34674 - Use of browser spell check in TinyMCE
- MDL-39087 - All plugin types can now be uninstalled
- MDL-38309 - Tab functions are now converted to a renderer
- MDL-38783 - Lots and lots of automated behat tests!
- To Yuliya Bozhko (Totara), for her work integrating openbadges through code, documententation, collaboration and acceptance tests! thanks!