Multi-Language Content, Moodle 2.4 not working with span tag

Multi-Language Content, Moodle 2.4 not working with span tag

by Kenneth Kristensen -
Number of replies: 3

Hello

Im new to Moodle and is having trouble with multi language. It is enabled and is using the form <span lang="da"></span> in HTML mode.

1) Its anoying that the HTML is changed by the editor. Ex. If I want to write <H1> tag inside the <sppan> tag it´s put outside the <span> tag above the <p> tag. Can the change of HTML be disabled?

2) It´s not working in firewfox, IE or Crome. It work shortly at one time, but while trying to get the <h1> tag inside the <span> tag it at some point stoped working. I cleared the caches on the server and refreashed all the browsers.

Thanks in advance.

Kenneth

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kenneth Kristensen

Re: Multi-Language Content, Moodle 2.4 not working with span tag

by Robert Brenstein -
It is indeed better not to use the wysiwyg editor when working with multilang texts. The wysiwyg editor is not aware of this Moodle feature, it comes from outside Moodle, so it will work for simple cases only.

You can search the language forum. I think that was discussed there a few times.
In reply to Robert Brenstein

Ang: Re: Multi-Language Content, Moodle 2.4 not working with span tag

by Kenneth Kristensen -

Thank you for replying smile

I tried earlier to disable the TinyMce, but it dint work sad

Regards Kenneth

In reply to Kenneth Kristensen

Re: Ang: Re: Multi-Language Content, Moodle 2.4 not working with span tag

by Sarah Jane -

Hi there, I too am using moodle 2.4 and have successfully edited everything using the multi-language process as per the forums. Everything expect the scheduler name title, still waiting for a solution here.

Sarah