Descending order issue with Course Completion page

Descending order issue with Course Completion page

by Daniel Williams -
Number of replies: 5

This question relates to the completion page. I don't know what changed, but originally the order was correct. Now the columns of lesson numbers and names shifted from ascending order to descending order.

Perhaps it's something one of our guys changed. Can you point me to the file where this can be corrected (and include what change must be made)?

I am using Moddle 2.3.2+.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Williams

Re: Descending order issue with Course Completion page

by Jaswinder Singh -
Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Daniel,

Someone has sorted it by surname, just click on first name and you will get the correct sequence.

by Sakshi Goel -

Hello Daniel

The activities appear here in the same order as you have created in the course. For example if you have created like

Then on the course completion page it will appear like 1 2 3 4

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Daniel Williams -

This is actually not referencing the student names being in the wrong order. This is in reference to the lessons:

1912 Automation Utility
1911 AutoImport
1910 Substitute Tracking

As far as being displayed in the order they were created, they were created in order, and have been displayed in ascending order for years. So something on our end appears to have changed.

This presentation (order of columns) is being controlled by something - is there a setting or a file that we can tweak?

by Daniel Williams -

Any ideas? See my above post. I'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible. I'm providing reports to our VPs on the classes going through and it would be nice if the lesson columns looked as they did before (ascending order).

by Daniel Williams -

Who can I contact that would be able to provide me with this? Or is there a resource online that describes the various files and where this information can be found? See my last post.