General developer forum

The fox I once modeled, vertex by vertex, so to me it is no ordinary fox
Why not add the User (grade) Report to the User course Profile page?

This way when the student or teacher clicks on a student's picture (in a moodle course context), they get a more comprehensive view of the students progress & activity in that course.  See the users Grades report with Feedback beneath the list of courses in the screenshot below:

Idea to include course grades & feedback on the course profile view
(To complement this, it would also be good if the teacher/tutor could see this students My Moodle page, listing the status of all their tutees activities)

Average of ratings: -
The fox I once modeled, vertex by vertex, so to me it is no ordinary fox
Re: Why not add the User (grade) Report to the User course Profile page?

Below is an annotated version of the image above, with aggregate percentages for ALL the courses this student is enrolled in. It is more likely that the default display would look like this to keep it simple, as this is what is displayed [grade/report/overview/index.php] in current versions (up to atleast Mdl 2.4).  Also note the screenshot ignores settings: grade_report_overview_showrank & grade_report_overview_showtotalsifcontainhidden.

Should you feel development along this lines would be useful, you can Vote for this as an improvement: Moodle MDL-39273 : ”Create a Moodle User Dashboard by adding Grades & Feedback to the user course Profile views”

(I've added an example of a typical "User Report" with many columns, to make it easier to see how this relates )

Average of ratings: -