I had tried everything to enable mobile web services but no luck.
What i had do so far:
- Site Admin > Avanced Features > TICK : enable web services > save changes
- Site admin > Plugins > Web services > Manage protocols > Enable REST protocol > TICK: Web services documentation > Save changes
- Site admin > Users> Permissions > Define roles > Settings > TICK: Rest Protocol for all Roles and "Creat Tokens for web services/mobile > Save Changes
- Web Services > Creat Tokens For all users i want > save changes
- Site Administration > Plugins >Web-Services>External>Services>Tick Enable mobile web service > Save Changes
Problem 1: In the step 5 moodle doesn't save changes i click save changes and when reload the "tick" it's not enabled.
NEXT I PRESS SAVE CHANGES:
Problem 2: Error in define token for a theacher and i had allready defined all in step 3.
I apreciate some help ;)