Hi, I have moodle v1.9 installed and rather than trying to upgrade I am in the process of rebuilding the site on moodle v2.4. Everything is going well, few issues but nothing I couldnt sort out...so far. Now I have restored a course from a backup from the v1.9 moodle site. It restored perfectly except for one thing. I backed up including log files and userdata but when I restore the restore settings seems set to not include the userdata and there are x marks to indicate that userdata will not be restored with the course. I cannot find where I can adjust these settings so that userdata can be included with the restore.