How can I add an image to the login/index.php?

How can I add an image to the login/index.php?

by Ewan Logue -
Number of replies: 2

Hi

HELP WANTED

I'm a complete novice LOL as such need assistance please smile

I'm looking to simply add an image to the login/index.php
(simply meaning still hard enought that i cant figure it out)

dont know where to start to be honest looked at the index_form.htm however the ?php_print_string is very elusive so cant alter text either.

Thanks

Ewan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ewan Logue

Re: How can I add an image to the login/index.php?

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Ewan - you may find this mroe recent discussion helpful

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=201891

The one you have commented on is from 2008 and would have applied to Moodle 1.x and themes are very different in Moodle2. Also, take a look at the links in the forum header to help you get started.

HTH

Richard

In reply to Ewan Logue

Re: How can I add an image to the login/index.php?

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ewan,

As you will see I have split this thread from the original discussion, because, as Richard rightly pointed out, it was from 2008 and related to Moodle 1.

Adding a logo to a Moodle page is easy enough, if you know what you are doing, but quite a task if you don't.

Much depends on the theme you are using and also if you have a logo image already loaded into your theme's pix folder, which is the most important part. So before I go into great detail, can you tell me which Moodle version you are using and also what is the name of the theme, assuming you are using one of the Moodle Themes which comes with your Moodle install?

Many thanks

Mary