Moodle Quiz Responses

Re: Moodle Quiz Responses

by Tim Hunt -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I am saying that is you really want to understand this, you have to think about it yourself. Read the code. Don't expet to understand it just from someone else explaining it.

Also, I expect your ultimate goal is not to "to get the response submited by student in javascript". I hope your ultimate goal has something to do with education.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Moodle Quiz Responses

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I learnt about the code steps by putting debug statements in the code and clicking buttons whilst monitoring the contents of tables.  Once I (think) I had my head around it I concluded that it is complex and  it is complex because It does a lot of clever and necessary stuff. Vishal, I reccomend you read through the Unit testing code as well, it shows some information on the steps that occur when a test is taken.