Essays in Lessons

Essays in Lessons

by Nathan Browne -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

How can i set my moodle up so I can see which essays I have already graded, and those that require grading. 

I am on Moodle 2.2.1 (Build: 20120109) and using a custom designed theme/skin.

In my screenshot you can see that there are 4 essays, the top 2 are graded and the bottom 2 are not - how can you set it up to be clear which ones require grading? Thank you.

Attachment essays.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nathan Browne

Re: Essays in Lessons

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Nathan,

Your problem comes from the theme you are using. Is that a standard theme? customized? non-standard?

Normally, using a standard theme, graded essays appear in green and non-graded in red.

Joseph

screenshot #1

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Nathan Browne -

Thanks Joseph. Yes it must be because of our custom theme!

Do you know where abouts in the HTML/PHP I can look to make a change to this?

Thanks again

In reply to Nathan Browne

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Nathan,

To make sure the problem lies with your current theme you should first of all switch to the standard theme.

If you do not tell me which theme you are using I'm afraid I cannot help you. Anyway you'd have to make changes to your theme's CSS rules, not to HTML nor PHP.

Joseph