Grades missing for some users

Re: Grades missing for some users

by Paul Nicholls -
Number of replies: 1

From memory, an initial workaround was included in 2.3 which automatically decreases the number of students displayed per page, based on the number of grade items and your current max_input_vars setting.  That caused quite a bit of confusion, though, so a new workaround was included in 2.3.5 and 2.4.2 (MDL-35074) which no longer needs (and therefore removes) the automatic students-per-page limit, putting control of the page size back into the users' hands.

-Paul

In reply to Paul Nicholls

Re: Grades missing for some users

by SVI eSolutions -

Hi, I have a simular problem. (in moodle 2.0.3) I have set up a course where students have two attempts at a quiz to achieve more than 85% in order to pass. This has worked fine for a while, but recently some students' grades aren't being complied... There is no grade for them in the results table or in their own grades table. In their course they see 'course not yet started' yet if I check the quiz results they have completed the requiements and passed. The cron is running fine and I have even run it manually again a couple of times without any changes. I have added the line above in my php.ini file with no changes.

What is strange is that with some students all if but not with all...

Can anyone help? This is very frustrating.