Lesson No Longer Available - Error

Lesson No Longer Available - Error

by Ti Phillips -
Number of replies: 2

When attempting to access a lesson, I receive this error...

line 429 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown

line 252 of /mod/lesson/view.php: call to print_error()

This only happens on one lesson. All the remaining lessons work just fine. I looked in the php database and the questions and answers are there. They just do not show up when the link is clicked on the class page. This is when I receive the error message above. I use Moodle 2.1, Windows Vista.

If I try to edit the lesson, this is the error I receive...

First page not found. Lesson page linking must be broken. Please contact an
admin.

Stack trace:

• line 429 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
  • line 1086 of /mod/lesson/locallib.php: call to print_error()
  • line 1603 of /mod/lesson/locallib.php: call to lesson->get_firstpageid()
  • line 58 of /mod/lesson/edit.php: call to lesson_base->__get()

Could someone please assist me on this error. Thank you kindly.

Ti

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ti Phillips

Re: Lesson No Longer Available - Error

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

If all the other lessons on your moodle site work OK except this one, then it means something has gone wrong with this lesson. But it is quite impossible for us to help you out if we do not have a) a copy of that problematic lesson and b) an access to your moodle site.

I'm afraid the best thing to do is to complete delete that lesson from your moodle course and re-build it.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Lesson No Longer Available - Error

by Ti Phillips -

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your recent reply. After spending a complete day trying to find the problem, I did exactly that, deleted it. However, I also had to take the lesson several times to re-enter my students answers and grade results. A little frustrating, but now complete. I do appreciate your assistance and quick reply. Have a wonderful evening.

Sincerely,

Ti