Menu links replacement

Re: Menu links replacement

by Erwin Kroontje -
Number of replies: 7

It is something like this. I want to replace te head-subject with a picture.

Attachment Pic.PNG
In reply to Erwin Kroontje

by Miriam Laidlaw -
Picture of Plugin developers

So you want the top-level items in the menu to be pictures, and the sub-items to... show up where? In the middle of the page?

In reply to Miriam Laidlaw

by Erwin Kroontje -

Yes! I want indeed the top-level links as images and the rest of the links in a seperate page. Like a webpage when you click on a button a page opens on the left/right side. 

Thanks smile

by Miriam Laidlaw -

Hmmm I wouldn't be so quick so say thanks because I'm not sure if it can be done. The way the menus work is beyond my realm of experience, and I'm not sure if they can be split up like that? Perhaps someone else could shed some light on this.

by Erwin Kroontje -

And if i only want to replace te top-level links? Then when i click on the image the menu opens just like it normally does..

by Miriam Laidlaw -

If I get a chance at some point today I will see if I can work it out, but I know there are other people on this forum who have done more work with menus than I have and probably know the answer straight away. But I'll still have a look. smile

by Erwin Kroontje -

I've found a solution myself big grin I searched all the links that are used in the two different menus. And placed that code in an own custom block that i added to Moodle. After that i put css to work to hide the 2 menus.

Thanks anyway smile