Problem with uploading SCORM package to Moodle 2.4.1 platform

Problem with uploading SCORM package to Moodle 2.4.1 platform

by Gary Lebowitz -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, I realize that since this is a question related to SCORM I should post there, which I have; but since I have two installations with 2.4.1 on two different servers, one of which works just fine with the SCORM package I'm trying to upload and the other that bombs out, I thought it wise to post here, too, as it's almost certainly a Moodle environment issue. Again, when I upload this same SCORM package into the same version (2.4.1) of Moodle on another server I have no problems; but on this one I get the message in the attachment below. Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong here? This happens once all 100% of the file has uploaded in Chrome and I wait a few seconds, then this appears. Again, this works on another server with the same Moodle version 2.4.1. The package is a 1.2 SCORM package by the way, so it's the right version to use according to Moodle recommendations. Problelm is it doen't work on both my 2.4.1 installations. Any ideas for tweaks of php5.ini, etc. would be appreciated.

Attachment scorm problem.jpg
Average of ratings: -