Moodle 2.4 theme Magazine modification

Moodle 2.4 theme Magazine modification

by Jeff Vas -
Number of replies: 3

Hello CSS Geeks,

Can you help me modify the Magazine theme? I'm using Moddle 2.4

This template is what I'm after...

I basically need to create a layout for this:

Any inputs is highly appreciated. Cheers!

Regards.

Jeff

(Edited by Mary Evans - original submission Tuesday, 5 March 2013, 11:00 PM) Removed link to advertising website which is not allowed.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeff Vas

Re: Moodle 2.4 theme Magazine modification

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You will find lots of tutorials in the header of the Themes Forum.

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Jeff Vas

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'd also be careful about turning to a template site who can't check their own spellings on their model layouts - particularly one which sells them as per your original link! :D LOL

Seriously though Jeff,

Take a look at the tutorials Mary has pointed you at, but looking at the layout you have asked about, I'm not sure you want to be messing around with the Magazine theme as much as recreating a completely separate new frontpage.php in your theme if you want to recreate their layout.

On the other hand if you want to simply recreate the 3 boxes at the bottom of the page - I would suggest the easiest way would be to add 3 blocks (divs) side by side in the footer of the frontpage.php layout file and then add whatever content and whatever styles you need for those.

Richard

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Jeff Vas -

@Richard, thanks for the input, you have given me an idea. smile

@Mary sorry for the link posting, won't happen again. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Jeff