39 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 0 delayed. That is 93% success, near perfection, congrats!
Next week, Sam and Aparup will be back to integration, once their 1-month integration leave has ended, welcome! At the same time, Dan will start his leave, enjoy! (note that there is 1 leave vacant for March, anyone?).
Next week is the last integration cycle before releasing Moodle 2.2.8, 2.3.5 and 2.4.2 (due March 11th). So it will be an intense cycle because, apart from the normal issues, we'll need to sort out and test all the security stuff.
Recently, core has passed the 500k NCLOC (non-comment lines of code) mark, that excluding all the 3rd part libraries bundled with Moodle, that's a lot!
In the funny side, and about how all we can be turning and turning for ages around the smallest detail imaginable (aka "bikeshedding"), take a look to CONTRIB-4142, part of some ongoing tasks to release a new codechecker version soon.
- MDL-38110 - Bad interactions between the MUC and unit tests.
- MDL-37792 - Wrong user conditions for some resources.
- MDL-35175 - Lesson attempts not shown if using groupings.
- MDL-35641 - Backport flowplayer to Moodle 2.3.x
- MDL-38225 - Incorrect links to entries in database module (1.9.x).
- And lots more in areas like assignments, web services, performance, files, caching...
- To Martin Dougiamas , we all wouldn't be reading (and writting) these lines, right now, without him!
Ciao all, stronk7