Web conferencing plugins (add-ons)

My son
BBB activity stuck at "Logging in as..."

I've just setup BBB 0.80 and integrated is with Moodle 2.4.1+. I'm able to create an activity but when I visit the activity it stuck at "Logging in as moderator ..."  It's the same when I switch student: "Logging in as student ..." 

The Moodle server has been running fine for years.  The BBB server appears to be working correctly at least as far as the demos go.  And since I'm able to create a BBB activity, I assume the configuration (URL and salt) is correct also.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?  Or maybe what to check and how to debug?

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Jesus Federico
Re: BBB activity stuck at "Logging in as..."

Are you ruunning BigBlueButtonBN 1.0.9-b1 (2013013000)? If you are, you can download the latest version 1.0.9-b2 (2013030100) that we released to the Moodle Plugin Database yesterday.

There is an issue reported and fixed few weeks ago, see https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=205116&parent=964784 but until yesterday the fixed version was available only in the Blandside Networks website.

Let us know if the problems are still there after you update.

Jesus Federico

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
My son
Re: BBB activity stuck at "Logging in as..."

Thanks very much for the reply!

Actually, I noticed the ticket just today and installed the latest version (b2). Everything's working fine now.  Good work! smile

Average of ratings: -