Adding info to the lesson header content

Adding info to the lesson header content

par Fran San,
Nombre de réponses : 4

Hi all,

My moodle version is 2.3.2+.

I would like to add the lesson name to the header content of all my lessons. Now it just appears the page title on a grey bar.

Attached you could find a snapshot of what I say.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards.

Annexe content_header.png
Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à Fran San

Re: Adding info to the lesson header content

par Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

Sorry, I do not understand your question. Could you please be more specific? What do you call "the header content of all my lessons"?

Joseph

En réponse à Joseph Rézeau

par Fran San,

Hi Joseph,

Sorry about my explanation.

The content pages of my lessons have on the top a grey bar (mainbar.png) and show the page title like my screenshot shows. All the contents I insert and that "header" are included in $lessoncontent variable.

Attached you could find another screenshot more specific.

Thanks a lot.

Annexe content page.PNG
En réponse à Fran San

par Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

Sorry, I still do not understand "The content pages of my lessons have on the top a grey bar (mainbar.png)". Where would that mainbar.png come from? Do you mean that in the Page contents field of your Contents questions you insert a *.png image? I am totally lost. Please, please provide much more detailed explanations as to what you are doing.

This is what a Lesson Contents page looks like in Moodle 2, using the Standard theme.

screenshot #1

En réponse à Joseph Rézeau

par Fran San,

Mainbar is on my theme folder. It's a custom theme. 

I don't insert this img neither the title page, this is why I call it "header". That zone ( Title page and grey bar) appears with the upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3.2 (my current version). I like that new zone but I would like to modify it.

I didn't add that zone, it appears with the new moodle version triste It is not a content I add in every page.

I know where the css is (on my theme file) and I could modify just the style. I want to modify the content of that info not the style. 

.generalbox h2,h3.sectionname, h2.headingblock,h2.main,h3.main, h2.main a, h3.main a, div.loginpanel h2, div.signuppanel h2 {
font-weight: 600;
letter-spacing: -1px;
line-height: 1.3em;
font-size: 28px;
border-bottom: 0px solid #eee;
padding-bottom: 2px;
background: url([[pix:theme|mainbar]]) repeat-x;
background-position: 0% 100%;
}

I would like to show on it something like that:

Title page                                                                            Lesson name

Thanks a lot