Gradebook

Picture of Peggy Hinsman
The Aggregate Grades Not Appearing

One of our teachers is experiencing a problem in one of his courses where the total grades are not appearing for each student, but each individual grade is appearing for homework, etc.  In his other two courses, they are appearing and I compaired all of the grade and course settings between the one that isn't showing the total grade with the ones that do all and all of the settings are the same.  I attached a screne shot of the course that is not showing the total grade in the first column.  Anyone have a suggestion on how this can be fixed?

Thanks,

Peggy Hinsmen

Eugene School District 4J

Picture of Bob Puffer
Re: The Aggregate Grades Not Appearing
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Screenshot is unreadable and doesn't open to magnify.

Attach readable screens of Cats and items, Settings, and Prefs.

Picture of Emma Richardson

First thing you should check is if they have overridden the course total grade at one time.  Click on the edit grade icon by each student's total grade, see if the overridden checkbox is checked.  If so, uncheck it and see if grade appears.

Picture of Bob Puffer

A good suggestion.  It would be odd theme css if the cells in the grader report weren't orangish-brown which is more obvious than having to click the edit icon.

Picture of Emma Richardson

I saw that a few are still white so guessed that they have all been overridden at some point. Maybe that old overridden bug that was around for a while..