Databases: Moodle Tables - where does moodle stores weight for assignments with aggregation type: weighted mean of grades

Databases: Moodle Tables - where does moodle stores weight for assignments with aggregation type: weighted mean of grades

by Maria Kyprianou -
Number of replies: 4

Hi!

In an assignment, the teacher can choose an agreegation type: Weighted mean of grades. With this agreegation type, he can also choose the weight for the assignment. Where does the weight is stored in the Database?

Thank's in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maria Kyprianou

Re: Databases: Moodle Tables - where does moodle stores weight for assignments with aggregation type: weighted mean of grades

by Bob Puffer -

I'm assuming you mean grade item when you refer to applying an aggregation type to an "assignment". Grade categories (including the course category) are the only thing that can have an aggregation type applied.  If the aggregation were Weighted mean of grades then all the grade items (including assignments) contained in the category would have a weight associated with them known in the grade_items table as the aggregationcoef.

In reply to Maria Kyprianou

Re: Databases: Moodle Tables - where does moodle stores weight for assignments with aggregation type: weighted mean of grades

by shalini talluri -

Hi Maria, Here is the answer for your Query.

Weighted grades stored in below databese table field

tablename-->grade_items-->aggregationcoef

In reply to shalini talluri

by Bob Puffer -

"Hi Maria, Here is the answer for your Query.

Weighted grades stored in below databese table field

tablename-->grade_items-->aggregationcoef"

When I respond to a posting I always click the "See this post in context" rather than the "Reply" link so I don't repeat what someone else has already provided.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Maria Kyprianou -

Hello! thank you very much !smile It was very helpfull and i found what i was looking for!