My first steps in moodle, admin problems

My first steps in moodle, admin problems

by Mauricio Fleitas -
Number of replies: 0

Hi to the community

I've just installed moodle, just for fun, and get some experience with this.

Mi problem is that my admin user don't have all the privelegies that I expected, sure I'm wrong in something, but I can figure in what. The admin user can't do the following:

1.- In the navigation bar, can't use the options "página de mi sitios" and "Mi perfil"

2.- In the ajustmen bar, can't use the options "usuarios", "Ajustes de mi perfil",  "Administración del sitio"

I have the same problem with two moodle version, Moodle 2.4.1+ and the Moodle 2.3.4

I installed in a server but i don't have access fully, but the install is completed and I can create a curse. My server supplier only give me fully access to a single data base and just one user off that database (I ussed this user in the moodle instalation), I don´t think that that is a problem, because, all the databases was created by the moodle instalation, and I can create a curse and I see it in the data base. 

I tried to see any options directly in the database, but I see all normal, I have two users the admin is id=2

I tried to use the adminfix.php but it dosen't works

Thanks a lot I hope your help

pd.: Sorry about my english!

Average of ratings: -