moodle 2.3 installation problem, please help!

moodle 2.3 installation problem, please help!

by vapsy aguilar -
Number of replies: 0

hi! i just want to khow if someone has enconter the followin problem while the installation ,

Error in written into the database

Más información sobre este error
Debug info: Incorrect integer value: 'A' for column 'descriptionformat' at row 1
UPDATE mdl_user SET username = ?,auth = ?,firstname = ?,lastname = ?,email = ?,maildisplay = ?,mailformat = ?,maildigest = ?,autosubscribe = ?,htmleditor = ?,screenreader = ?,city = ?,country = ?,timezone = ?,lang = ?,url = ?,icq = ?,skype = ?,aim = ?,yahoo = ?,msn = ?,idnumber = ?,institution = ?,department = ?,phone1 = ?,phone2 = ?,address = ?,timemodified = ?,description = ?,descriptionformat = ? WHERE id=?

Error code: dmlwriteexception
Stack trace:
line 410 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
line 1156 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
line 1188 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->update_record_raw()
line 179 of /user/editadvanced.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->update_record()

i already do a new installation, delete  and create a new database and i cannot get it fixed! please any solution or fix!

Average of ratings: -