Students not able to view comments by teacher

Re: Students not able to view comments by teacher

by SS Khew -
Number of replies: 4

Mary,

You're right! I made a mistake in my original message. I meant I used the QUIZ to create a reflection area for the students, not Blog! tongueout

However, the students can't view their comments after "Submitting" their completed lesson reflection.

Thanks! 

In reply to SS Khew

by SS Khew -

Any idea why my students are not able to view their comments after I've grades and commented on their quiz that was made for them to reflect on their lessons?

thanks!

Khew

In reply to SS Khew

by Sakshi Goel -

Hello SS Khew

Students can see their quiz comments by clicking on the attempt no. in the 'Summary of your previous attempts table' .

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by SS Khew -

Hi Sakshi,

Thanks for your suggestion. However, when I tried this out as a student login, I can see the Attempt #, but it is not clickable. Neither are the Marks nor Grades are clickable as a student role. It is fine to click when as Teacher or Admin.

Is there a setting I can do to allow a student to click on this?

Thanks!

Khew

In reply to SS Khew

by Sakshi Goel -

Hello SS khew

I think review your own attempt permission is prevent for students at your site so Please check the students permissions for quiz by following the path course > assign role .

Then click on override permissions tab and then 'Student' role. Check the capability under quiz category: Review your own attemps (mod/quiz:reviewmyattempt) it should be set to inherit or allow for students to review summary of their quiz attempts.