Change link colors in blocks only..

Change link colors in blocks only..

by Andrew - -
Number of replies: 2
I'm creating a somewhat high-contrasting theme for my school's website. The body color is a darkish blue, and the blocks are a light grey. So, having the same link color throughout doesn't work very well..

Is there a way to change the colors of the links in just the blocks, using just the theme files?

I noticed the ".sideblocklinks" in styles.php, but I don't know what to do with it. That though, could be because I know nothing about CSS except what I've learned in the process of making this theme.

If I can't do it with just the theme files, how much of a change would I have to make to the "core moodle code" ?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me, and please forgive me using wrong terms or whatever I did wrong, I'm quite new to this. smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew -

Re: Change link colors in blocks only..

by Andrew - -
I figured out how to change the links in the sideblocks, but I still can't figure out how to change them in the center blocks.
In reply to Andrew -

Re: Change link colors in blocks only..

by Andrea Bicciolo -
You could try to use more complex classes such as ".sideblock .content A { }" so you can fine tune where your changes are applied.