I want to migrate my data from Mediawiki to Moodle.
First I'll describe my target use:
I work in an organization where Part of my job is to train new workers.
Currently I have a wiki some "master sections".
Each of these section has sub sections in it that teach a specific topic. Currently I use wiki categories for each of those sub section.
In each of the sections I have 3 paths of possible learning: Normal, Full and Shortest.
The learning is as followes (The 3 paths apply to all 3 sections):
1) First section is mandatory. All the sections are required for most of the workers. Sometime it possible to skip a topic or more as the worker is familiar with the topic.
2) Advanced subject. Those are intro to the next section. Each of the 3rd section have a specific requirements (Sometimes full subsections and sometime only a topic i a subsection). Also, I don't care if the worker choose to learn subsections that he is not required to know.
3) This section is teaching the job that the worker will carry. For example: "Windows Server specialist". A worker can have more than one job so he might need to take 2 subsections.
Most of the learning is done alone (the internet is a good source of information ).
The evalution is a average of the grades the worker got in each of the subsections. I use both test and writing tasks.
My questions are:
1) Is it possible to migrate my data from mediawiki to Moodle wiki?
2) Is it possible to open a course for a specific person and run 2 instances or more of the same course?
3) I assume that each subsection will have its own wiki. Am I right?
4) Can I implement my subsections requirements with Moodle?
5) Is it possible to skip some topic and ignore thier part is the final grade?
6) Is it possible to assign a specific course path to student (So I can implement my learning paths in Moodle)?