Cloning Rocket theme 2.3

Cloning Rocket theme 2.3

by Todd Almarez -
Number of replies: 1

I'm trying to clone the rocket theme for moodle 2.3.  I followed the tutorial How to Clone a Moodle 2.2 Theme and was able to install the theme successfully into Moodle.  However, now when I click Edit Settings within ANY course site wide, I get a blank white screen. 

I removed my new custom theme from the Moodle directory and everything is back as it should be.  Any suggestions?   

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Todd Almarez

Re: Cloning Rocket theme 2.3

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You need to enable Debugging.

Settings > Site Administration > Development > Debugging

Set to DEVELOPER Mode and allow error messages to show on the page.

Install the Rocket theme again, and then try Editing. With luck you will get an ERROR that tells you the problem needs to be fixed by a programmer, or just a PHP Warning that something in one of the files is wrong. In which case you will need to make a note of the information where the problem is. The problem will no doubt be associated with the Rocket theme, but the error message should give you some indication of what is wrong.

If you get this far, and you still can't fix it then let me know and I'll try to help.

Cheers

Mary