Assignment

Picture of Guillaume Bodet
Bulk download only new assignements

Hi,

When I want to grade my students' production I bulk download the assignements, because I really like the feature of uploading bulk individualized feed-back files.

Yet, when students submit their work late (and it can me a lot of them sometimes), if I want to use the bulk feature I have to download all the assignements again.

Is there, or couldn't there be a feature where I can bulk download only the ungraded assignements? That would be really great.

Thanks for your tips or workaround

Average of ratings: -
Picture of AL Rachels
Re: Bulk download only new assignements
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Before you select bulk download, go to the bottom of the page and set the filter to show only the ones that need grading.

HTH,

AL

Picture of Graham Bowman

The filter only changes the view not the download. 

Picture of AL Rachels
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Sorry, you are right. I forgot that I had a group view set, and when I tested the bulk download, it happened to be a group in which I hadn't graded anything yet.

Maybe we could put in a request for the filter to be modified to give that capability.

AL

Ben talking on the phone beside a monitor
Group Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

I think this should work as Al outlined. Might be worth checking Moodle Tracker. Requires you setup a new login, but I just use the same as my Using Moodle login.
If there isn't a bug report, start a new one.
Also, Moodle Users, is there documentation about how to use Tracker?
Might be a good thing to provide or point to.

Picture of Guillaume Bodet

Thanks for your answers. I checked the tracker and nothing showed so I created a new tracker that I post here for future reference and updates.

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-38063

Picture of Joshua Holden

This is very similar to https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36151.  I expect they will get combined, but in the meantime you could vote for both.  (I did.)