Odd behaviour embedded mp3 files

This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.
Picture of David Campbell
Odd behaviour embedded mp3 files

I created a lesson with a series of mp3 files embeded into the content pages followed by a series of question pages (multiple choice and T & F). The audio files work fine for me as the teacher. The player comes up just fine. For the students all that shows up is a link to the file and when they click on it opens Window Media Player. I have tested this with a fake student account and have the same problem. I have other embedded mp3 files in other parts of the course that work fine. I'm using Moodle 2.2.2 (Build: 20120312). I have tested this on both Mac 10.8.2, Windows 7 and a ChromeBook. All machines have the latest Flashplayer addons. The media Filter is on.

Average of ratings: -