Zebra 2.4 URL Logo

Zebra 2.4 URL Logo

by Ali Gregory -
Number of replies: 1

I was wondering if someone could help me, I can not work out how to upload a picture to have as a logo.

So far the URL logo image is only visable on my admin page, but it can not be seen from any other particpant.

If someone could kindly walk me through the stages,l as I am new to this site and still working out how to use it smile  Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ali Gregory

Re: Zebra 2.4 URL Logo

by Miriam Laidlaw -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Ali,

You can either upload the logo directly into your theme directory, if you have backend file access, then put the FULL URL of the logo into the settings page.

If you don't have backend file access, what you can do is add an HTML block on your site's front page. Add the logo to the HTML block, don't resize the logo. Right click and find the URL of the logo image you have just added to the block. Copy the URL. Hide the block (don't delete it). When you paste that URL into the settings page, the logo should be visible to all users, even those not logged in.

Hopefully these instructions still work - last time I tried them was when I was using Moodle 2.2. smile