I am having difficulty letting guests preview quzzes (and HotPot activities).
These are my settings:
- Guest access is enabled
Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins
- The guest login button is set to 'show'
Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Manage authentication
- Visitors are automatically logged in as guests
Settings > Site administration > Users > Permissions > User policies
The following capabilities are allowed for guests on a site AND course AND activity level.
How to recreate the problem:
- Go to CadetWise.net
- Navigate to the Air Training Corps course (First Class > The Air Training Corps)
- Try to access any of the following activities:
I always get the following message:
Sorry, guests cannot see or attempt quizzes
Would you like to log in now with a full user account?
I also tried the following:
- Log in as administrator, navigate to course
- Switch my role to Guest
This way, I can preview the quiz activity, but not the HotPot activity. When I click 'Preview quiz now' I get the following error:
Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Attempt a HotPot activity and submit results)
I don't know what else to try, and I would appreciate any help at all.