Installation help

Picture of Neelima Rathore
krystle theme & moodle 2.2

hi team,

i am using moodle 2.2 on godaddy hosting since it supports/ provides mysql 5.0

i implemented krystle theme however it doesn't show user profile pic. Neither it show when implemented the theme nor after uploading the user pic. please suggest how to correct the link.

Average of ratings: -
User Profile Pic not visible in moodle 2.2

After installing moodle 2.2 on godaddy hosting [since it supports/ provides mysql 5.0] i noticed that irrespective of the applied theme the system doesn't show user profile pic. Neither it shows when implemented the theme nor after uploading the user pic infact it is not uploading the user pic. please suggest how to correct it.

is it the moodle 2.2 problem or something related to hosting. suggest , thanks a ton in advance.

It's only an avatar...
Re: User Profile Pic not visible in moodle 2.2
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Try turning on Debugging in Site Administration > Development > Debugging

If you get  any Error message please copy and paste them here.

You could also check to see if you have allowed Gravatars

http://docs.moodle.org/22/en/Gravatars

HTH

Mary

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your reply, i tried doing what you asked to do and i could find only one error so, here it is-

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$registerauth in /home/content/06/9728006/html/elan/login/index_form.html on line 17

Also I am not able to upload any single file, though it appears to be uploaded but when clicked gives attached message as pop-up.

I have been trying doing this however no success yet, please help.

Regards

Neelima

It's only an avatar...
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

These problems you are having are nothing to do with the theme, but to check this try using Standard theme and see if you get the same errors?

HTH

Mary

Yes you are right Mary, i tried with different standard themes that comes packaged with moodle 2.2 and currently using Anomaly and having the same problem. However no error message but still puzzled with same problem of uploading pic and other stuffs.

It's only an avatar...

What other problems?

just noted anothe problem that i can't download questions from quiz. It gives the same error message as highlighted in above earlier comments.

Still can't upload pics and other files. 

overall there is problem while uploading & downloading within and from the system.

in addition to uploading & downloading problem, i am sharing 3 more error messages in the attached file, these errors are popping up when i click 'Messaging' in ' My Profile Settings'. I hope somebody can help me here....

Picture of Richard Oelmann
Group Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Hi Neelima, Mary

I would think this discussion quite probably needs to be moved to the installation forum or somewhere for more general advice as this is beginning to look like an issue with the entire installation of Moodle - errors in file picking, in quizes and now in messaging would indicate far wider problems.

@Neelima - when you installed with godaddy did you install yourself through ftp, or cPanel or did you use a provided script? If it was installed for you using a provided script, have you contacted godaddy for support?

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Just moving to Installation forum as requestedsmile

It's only an avatar...

Mary,

It would have been better to have split this from the original discussion as the main topic title "krystle theme & moodle 2.2" does not show the real problem.

sad

ME

It's only an avatar...

I am so sorry Neelima, someone moved your post which I was avoiding doing.

so can you help me by telling how and where to reply w.r.t. that discussion. I am badly need the solution.