General help

Picture of Darlene Murphy
Student Questions

Can moodle be setup where the students ask a question and get a reponses from the teacher or tutor.  This is how I want the main process to work.

Thank you

LadyDee

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Student Questions
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Yes - you could use a forum, although the questions would be public, or you could use the messaging service, in which case it would be private. And other ways toosmile

I want to use the forum, because I want the question to be public, but I want the answer from the teacher/tutor to be private to the point where it has to be purchase.

Thank you

LadyDee

Can students use the question bank or forum?  Is there any way this can show via the courses.  If someone is will to work with me on this, I can point you to a web site that does what I am trying to do with my site and I can point you to my site.

LadyDee

Picture of Marcus Green
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Can you explain further what you are looking for.

I am try to make my site act something like brainmass.com  Students ask questions, teacher/tutors answer and the student pays for the answer, these are stored in the database and become part of a library where searches can be make and this answer to the same question by another student can be brought again.

LadyDee

Can some one tell me there is a way to do what I have proposed above.

Thank you

LadyDee