Hotpot module in v 2.3.2

Hotpot module in v 2.3.2

by Leire Gómez -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

Last year I installed the hotpot in a Moodle version 2.0.9  (Thanks Gordon for all your help and patience) and worked no problem with it. Nowadays I'm working with the 2.3.3 version of Moodle and I've found myself a problem after installing the hotpot.

My problem is that when I'm in the page to add a hotpot. In the general section (sorry, if these are not the exact terms but I'm working with a Spanish version), where you have to give the hotpot a name and add the actual file, I DON'T have that "add file" box.  The only thing that appears is a bar which seems to be forever downlaoding but nothing comes out.

Could you please help me? I don't want to uninstall the hotpot module from the server untl I'm sure there's no other option.

Leire.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leire Gómez

Re: Hotpot module in v 2.3.2

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Leire,
it seems your file uploader is not working. Probably, you also cannot upload files to your "Private files" area, and cannot add a "File" resource either.

I suggest you try first purging the Moodle cache (Site administration -> Development -> Purge all caches), and then clear your browser cache of all temporary files.

Some other things you could experiment with are disabling JavaScript on your browser, and also disabling AJAX on your Moodle site.

Please let us know if you find a solution.

regards
Gordon