How can I delete attempt in one quiz without deleteting the attempt for the whole course?

How can I delete attempt in one quiz without deleteting the attempt for the whole course?

by Darla Drake -
Number of replies: 1

I have a course set up with 5 different activities, each only allowing one attempt. I am finding when someone has to back out of a quiz, the attempt is logged but the grade is 0. Is there a way to delete that one attempt fromt that quiz only? I found a way to reset attempts, but it resets the quizes for all the activities and not just the one quiz from the one activity I need to reset. I don't want to tell the student they have to redo everything when they only need to redo this one section.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Darla Drake

Re: How can I delete attempt in one quiz without deleteting the attempt for the whole course?

by Stevn Thielemann -

While viewing the grades for whichever specific activity you are attempting to amend, (it should look like a chart with each user who has attempted it and their grades on each question).  Below the chart, but before the bar graph at the bottom of the screen should be two buttons "Regrade selected attempts" and "Delete selected attempts".  Simply check the box next to the user's attempt you wish to remove and select" Delete selected attempts.

Hope this helps.