How to obtain individual Trainer feedback results

How to obtain individual Trainer feedback results

by Simon Booth -
Number of replies: 3

Hi. I am part of an organisation that has 2000 employees attending a mixture of face to face and elearning modules as part of their induction training. We induct between 400-600 new employees each year.

I have set up feedback forms for each face to face session throughout the learners induction on moodle. Each face to face will most probably have a different trainer.

What I want to be able to do is now measure the feedback forms via the trainer who ran each course so we can measure knowledge and satisfaction.

I understand that I could group learners into a group for each trainer, but that learner won't have the same trainer for each face to face. And I can't have lots of different feedback forms to suit each trainer either.

Is there a way to pick from a drop down list, who the trainer was on the face to face so that I can then pull responses by trainer?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Simon Booth

Re: How to obtain individual Trainer feedback results

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I just add a drop down list of all teachers and have the student pick which one they had. I have found that to be the simplest way to accomplish what you are looking for.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Simon Booth -

Hi Emma, thanks so much for your response. I have been able to add the drop down box to the feedback forms so that learners can pick the trainer who ran the session.

From a line manager point of view, if I wanted to them pull feedback analysis via trainer, how would I do this? As when I look at the responses and analysis it just shows how many times a learner has picked their name.

The only way I know would be to add each learner to a group for each trainer, but the administration behind this is too much for us. As 1 learner may see 4 trainers. If you have any further advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Simon

In reply to Simon Booth

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I always export all the responses to Excel and then filter them there - that way I can filter for each teacher and then I just copy those results over to separate sheet that I can then share with the teacher. 

You can export right from the feedback activity.  You will get two sheets in the spreadsheet - the second sheet has the detailed responses.