Error 503 al editar perfil de usuario en Moodle

Error 503 al editar perfil de usuario en Moodle

by Miguel Angel -
Number of replies: 0

Hello I use joomla v2.5.8, Joomdle R09 with Moodle 2.2.7 + works great the only component that gives an error when

the user wants to edit your user profile more specifically a 503 error as shown and must be

wait over 10 minutes for the server is operational again.

What do we owe this error?

I've noticed that when an administrator edits their profile in moodle save changes correctly.
But when a normal user privileges student to enter their profile and then make a change

is eternally saved page loaded until the last few minutes returned with 503 error see

hosting and they tell me that this server at all correct.

Users are synchronized as both moodle in joomla.

-------------------------------------------------- ------

REPORT OF HOSTING SITE WHERE Stayed

Analysis Report where stay my web hosting

Dear customer,

We have completed the steps and were able to reproduce the problem you provided.

Reviewing the same, we see that when a change is made and saved the same running processes are generated

File derivatives:

SCRIPT_FILENAME =/home/xxxxx/public_html/moodle/user/edit.php

This file generates SQL requests that are not completed, leading so that this request timeout error 500 and

generate processes that do not end well in deriving high consumption of resources that eventually leads to be returned

the status code indicated to prevent saturation of your account.

Once we kill the process indicated, access to their websites is reset automatically, so you must

review the generated SQL statements and indicates that the error is to try to correct the

same, to avoid the indicated problem.

The problem is in the execution of any of the requests you make this file your own application, so

we recommend you contact the support system for the same information provided to it

how to correct it because we do not know the correct code for the files of the applications of our

customers.

-------------------------------------------------- --------

Moodle log file

The strange thing is happening with students registered users as administrators but saves no problem

correctly the user profile in moodle

/ Public_html / moodle / admin / error_log

[01-Feb-2013 19:05:58 UTC] Default exception handler: Error reading from database Debug: MySQL server has gone away
SELECT name, value FROM WHERE plugin = mdl_config_plugins?
[Array (
0 => 'auth_mnet'
)]
* Line 394 of / lib / dml / moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
* Line 889 of / lib / dml / mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database-> query_end ()
* Line 1129 of / lib / dml / moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database-> get_records_sql ()
* Line 1078 of / lib / dml / moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database-> get_records_select ()
* Line 1169 of / lib / dml / moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database-> get_records ()
* Line 1360 of / lib / moodlelib.php: call to moodle_database-> get_records_menu ()
* Line 31 of / auth / mnet / auth.php: call to get_config ()
* Line 3587 of / lib / moodlelib.php: call to auth_plugin_mnet-> auth_plugin_mnet ()
* Line 197 of / lib / cronlib.php: call to get_auth_plugin ()
* Line 85 of / admin / cron.php: call to cron_run ()

I upgraded from Moodle 2.2.4 to Moodle 2.2.7 + + which is the most I can update my site hosting where stay

no higher versions of MySQL.
When updating the same problem continues
But why it works well if you edit an administrator profile?
Why only get the error when editing the profile of a student? and fallen leaves the server for 10minutes with

503 error

Since i was in support Joomdle which is the component I use to integrate Moodle and Joomla and I told the

Moodle problem was confirmed as well as the hosting site where presisamente stay here:

SCRIPT_FILENAME =/home/xxxxx/public_html/moodle/user/edit.php

Actually I'm a bit hopeless because they can not find the solution would appreciate any kind of

orientation to solve this problem.

Greetings!

Attachment Error 503_moodle2.png
Average of ratings: -