Reports does not contain any detail about quiz attempted students

Reports does not contain any detail about quiz attempted students

by Dimuthu Senanayaka -
Number of replies: 5

I am using moodle 2.4. I can not get the results for my course(I have only add a single quize to my course). Still my moodle is at testing phase.

When i press the result link of 'course settings'. student1 has already submitted the Test_MCQ1 quiz. But here no result is shown fort student1,Test_MCQ1.

Then, i checked through, grade analysis icon, according to bellow("Enrolled users who have or have not attepted this quiz"). It does not show results of student1 who have already submitted the quiz.

Then I tried with "all users who have attempt the quiz". It gives no result.

So I have no way to find the result of students who have attempt quiz. If you have any solution/answer it would be much helpful for me. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dimuthu Senanayaka

Re: Reports does not contain any detail about quiz attempted students

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If you go to Check permissions in the quiz settings block, what permissions does Student 1 have?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Dimuthu Senanayaka -

I erased my previous moodle installtion and reinstalled form the scratch. Now this works fine. Unfortunatly now I can not remember the permission for students on "quiz settings".

However, I found that quiz_grades table was not correctly updating. I inserted raws to that table manually(these data was abstracted from other quiz_xxxxxxxx tables). After that, reports were shown correctly. but this is not the permenant solution...!

In reply to Dimuthu Senanayaka

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

by ces moce -

Anybody find a solution?

I have the same issue

In reply to Tim Hunt

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.