Themes

Experimental adaptive grid system theme "Fluffy Bunny Feet" for Moodle 2.4

Gareth J Barnard
Re: Experimental adaptive grid system theme "Fluffy Bunny Feet" for Moodle 2.4
Group Core developersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developers

Dear Mary,

Thank you smile.

I've now put the code on GitHub - https://github.com/gjb2048/moodle-theme_fluffybunnyfeet/tree/MOODLE_24

I've integrated your loginout.php code from the tiny theme but not got it quite working yet.  I also noticed that you are using 'html5shim' so I've put that in but not tested yet.  I also read in .Net magazine that you can get a shim to get rid of all the '-moz' type css, so will give that a bash.

The calendar is now fixed by slightly reducing the font size.  The 'adapt.js' config script is now in its own php file in the 'layout' folder.

Aside, I did like your settings.php file and found it useful to add settings to the Collapsed Topic's course format.

A thought has struck me that the detection script could be used to kick in jQueryMobile rendering when the size get's too small which would then alleviate the need for a separate mobile theme and admins picking more than one - a thing for the future?  As long as the 'data-role' tag attribute is not normally interpreted then this should be quite easy.

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: -