Essay question type - FIle upload

Essay question type - FIle upload

by Vyshnavi Ashish -
Number of replies: 4

Hi all,

The essay-type questions allow for a file upload. We can also view the uploaded files by clicking on the individual responses. Is there an option to download ALL the uploaded files at once, say in the form of a zip file (as was the case in Moodle 1.9)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vyshnavi

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vyshnavi Ashish

Re: Essay question type - FIle upload

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't think that functionality has ever been available.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Though you can download all files from the assignment activity, which is often the best way to approach essay type questions.

In reply to Marcus Green

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Right, Marcus. I think the original poster is confusing the quiz essay question with the Assignment activity.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Vyshnavi Ashish -

Thanks all. I might have gotten confused. Next time we have essay-type questions I'll try and use the assignment feature instead.