General developer forum

Picture of José Robles
Confirmation dialog box problem from quizzes in update to Moodle 2.4.1+ (Build: 20130131)

Hello:

In update to Moodle 2.4.1+ (Build: 20130131):

In a quiz configured with limit of attempts (1) does not show the confirmation dialog (alert window) when the user starts the quiz, nor when you press "Submit all and finish". In fact, "Confirmation Dialog" is displayed but not in pop-up window, losing focus, making it impossible press buttons.

JRobles
ITCH

Average of ratings: -
Tim at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Re: Confirmation dialog box problem from quizzes in update to Moodle 2.4.1+ (Build: 20130131)
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers

I have just tested this, and it works for me.

Picture of José Robles
Re: Confirmation dialog box problem from quizzes in update to Moodle 2.4.1+ (Build: 20130131)

Thanks Tim for your quick response.

The cause of my problem was the program tar of Solaris 10, which was unable to work with pathnames of more than 100 characters, for example:

./moodle/lib/yuilib/2in3/2.9.0/build/yui2-skin-sam-container/assets/skins/sam/yui2-skin-sam-container-min.css

was wrongly extracted as:

./moodle/lib/yuilib/2in3/2.9.0/build/yui2-skin-sam-container/assets/skins/sam/yui2-skin-sam-contain

The solution: use gtar

Greetings, JRobles

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of David Lupiañez

Hello José, im having the same problem.

Could you please explain in detail what are the steps to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

David.