Report of completed assignments

Report of completed assignments

by Mike Verna -
Number of replies: 4

Is there a report that will show me a list of all the assignments in course, and whether they have been graded or not?

I can do one at a time, but was hoping there may be a bulk report.

Running Moodle 2.2

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Verna

Re: Report of completed assignments

by Eric Cornelissen -

Mike

You can do that using the ad-hoc database queries plugin. There was already a query for ungraded assignments, but it didn;t work anymore in 2.4, so I adapted the query. Now I get a list of all ungraded assignments with a link on each line that lead me to the proper assignment. Could that help you ?

Regards

Eric

In reply to Eric Cornelissen

by Eric Cornelissen -

PS: I checked, the change that caused the query not to work for me anymore was done after 2.2 so the original query should work for you.

In reply to Eric Cornelissen

by David Richards -

Would you mind sharing the query you adapted? Thanks!

In reply to Mike Verna

by Graham Bowman -

You could use yourmoodleurl.com/my to see all assignment with links to ungraded ones. However it's not very user friendly. You could add a block called progress and set it to monitor assignments based on if they have been graded, you can then see an overview of students with red / green grid to see ungraded ones, although not submitted will also be red. A third option is a block called ajax marking which shows a list of ungraded assignments in the sidebar.