63 issues have been successfully integrated with 11 rejected and 0 delayed. That is 85% success, will we beat it ever?
After a lot of discussions, seeking alternatives, confronting them, the integration team has published one backporting policy aiming to steady stable branches. Take a look to it and feel free to comment here.
With the "training period" over (peer reviewing furiously, getting in touch with the rest of the team and their - bad - habits...), Damyon Wiese has started his role as integrator, welcome!
Some interesting ideas and changes are expected to land soon; stay tunned about possible changes in the current releases calendar, hack-a-thons and other interesting stuff.
- MDL-37545 - Fixes for some problems happening on caches init.
- MDL-37734 - Some severe sqlsrv problems with transactions.
- MDL-35611 - Behat integration with Moodle landed to master.
- MDL-37640 - Zip problems under windows.
- And lots more in areas like unit tests, themes, questions, database, ajax, courses...
- To Matteo Scaramuccia, for his interest and collaboration in the forums, in the tracker along the past years, thanks man!
Ciao all, stronk7