General developer forum

Picture of Ralph Deeper
Re: 3 Bugs: version latest 2.4.1+ five days ago

Helen,

yes, sure. I'm kind of a newbie in the forum. Should I send the above info in the Moodle Tracker now?

Ralph

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Helen Foster
Re: 3 Bugs: version latest 2.4.1+ five days ago
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Ralf, apologies for my delay in replying. I notice you have created a tracker account and reported the bugs as MDL-37807 which is great smile ... except that in order for bugs to be handled efficiently and tracked, a tracker issue should be about one bug only.

Regarding the e-mail with smtp bug, I searched the tracker for the error message cannotmailconfirm and came across MDL-30960. If this is the same or very similar to the bug you found, rather than creating a new issue, if you have further information you can add it in a comment to MDL-30960.

The certificate module is an add-on (not included in the standard Moodle download) and so bugs about it are reported elsewhere in the tracker. Please check https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB/component/10137 to see whether the bug you found has been reported previously.

Regarding the cron with password bug, I couldn't find any other report of this problem. Thus I suggest we make MDL-37807 about the cron with password bug only. I will edit the tracker issue and remove the info about the other two bugs.

Average of ratings: -