how to remove student email addresses on the grader report

how to remove student email addresses on the grader report

by Vicki Dunnam -
Number of replies: 6

How can you remove the student email addresses from showing on the grader report?  We are using Moodle version 2.3.3+  Thanks!1

In reply to Vicki Dunnam

Re: how to remove student email addresses on the grader report

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Vicki,

Please see the FAQ 'How can I remove user ID numbers and/or email addresses from the grader report' in Grades FAQ.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Lisa Beach -

This is something often asked for by our instructors. Is there an enhancement request on file that we can vote for?

In reply to Helen Foster

by Lisa Beach -

This is something often asked for by our instructors. Is there an enhancement request on file that we can vote for?

In reply to Vicki Dunnam

by Ravi Vare -
In reply to Ravi Vare

by Marc Couture -

I'm sorry to say that this isn't a true solution to the problem, as this affects user's email appearing elsewhere in Moodle (for example, when adding a user manually, if two users share the same name, there is no way to disinguish between them).

There is a real need for customization options WRT the Gradebook, is this in the works for Moodle 2.6?

In reply to Marc Couture

by Bob Puffer -

I agree wholeheartedly -- the location of this setting is so covert nobody ever finds it and it operates on the entire site.  Thanks to Kevin Willarty from Smith the LAE Grader report now allows customization of the extra fields by course.