- Cleared out all files from directory except the themes folder and my theme.
- Copied Moodle 2.4 to that directory
- Copied config.php to that directory
- Copied certificate to mod folder
- Moodle came up with puky css
- Copied previous themes folder to new themes folder
- Everything looks pretty but there is no admin navigation block
- When I click on my name to see my profile I get a 500 error
- Can see courses, including work I did earlier today
Installing and upgrading help
Installed 2.4, lost admin navigation block
This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.