Gradebook

Picture of Raul de Alva
Student grade report columns uneven

Hello everyone i hope im posting this in the right section! My user reports come out completely uneven, but this only happens from the students account, if i view it through a teacher o admin account everythings comes out ok. Ive looked through all of the setting for the grader and reports, and all of the student role settings but havent found anything that could explain this. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know how i can solve this???? Parents are starting to complain! ive uploaded a sreenshot!

Picture of Emma Richardson
Re: Student grade report columns uneven
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

What version of Moodle?  What theme are you using?

Picture of Edwinna Lucyk

What version of MOODLE are you running?

We had a similar problem when we initally upgraded to v2.3 that was largely fixed with a later version.  However, there was still some misalignment for grade categories that had a grade type of None.  When we changed the grade type for those categories from None to Text the user report was aligned.

Picture of Raul de Alva

im using version 2.2.2 i went into settings and checked the "static columns" option, and it fixed 2 out of the 3 courses that were affected. However there is still one course giving me trouble! as far as the theme i think its a modified version of aardvark but im not 100% sure! i tried changing the grade type but everything is still the same.