max post size
Indeed, this error should popup when you're exceeding post_max_size. As you have set it up to 200M, could you check the following points:
- Is your SCORM package smaller than 200M? (just in case)
- Is the php.ini setting upload_max_filesize can accept your file (set to 200M too)?
- Do you have a .htaccess file which could overwrite those settings?
- Can you upload your Scorm package as a file resource?
- Can you check the parameters maxbytes on a site level, and the course setting which limits the size of uploaded files?
I too am having the same issue, but cannot seem to find any errors in either my php.ini file or an .htaccess file. Is there any way for you to post your findings without any security risks?