Label becomes a link?

Label becomes a link?

by curt bixel -
Number of replies: 2

I have upgraded from moodle 2.2 to 2.4.  Two of the "labels" in my course have now become links.  No idea why.  They are a different color than all the other labels, and if you click them, they are associated with documents that then download

I tried editing the labels and changing their color... no luck.

I tried editing the labeles and breaking the link ... no luck. 

Tried deleting the labels, and making new labels with the same name... they seem to link to the same document automatically.

Edited the labels and looked at the HTML for clues... nothing really there...

Tried making a new label with the same name, but some random letters in front of and behind the name of the label.... the random letters are not linked, the name of the label in between reforms the link.

Tried changing the name of the lable from "Law of Conservation of Energy Calculations" to "Calculations using the Law of Conservation of Energy."  This seems to work..

Any ideas what is going on.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to curt bixel

Re: Label becomes a link?

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Nope, not a clue.  But ... a thought ... all label resources are stored in the DB.  What does a query like:

select * from `mdl_label` where `name` like "%Calculations%"

show?  (where 'Calculations' or whatever word is in the title of the label that's mis-behaving).

The only other things I can think of that might be related ... autolinking on or off?  Filters that are on?  Order of Filters?

'spirit of sharing', Ken